Experiential Team Building
Experiential team building instills a spirit of cooperation and mutual support within an organization. When developing world-class products or services, it demands exceptional levels of cooperation and teamwork in the work environment. The effect of cooperating together is synergistic. Productivity, innovative ideas, quality and employee satisfaction are all enhanced manyfold. The results are evident in higher productivity and a more enjoyable work environment.
On the contrary, to create a team does not just happen by waving a magic wand. Moreover, the extent to which a team becomes a team, depends on each member of that team and the communication and leadership skills of each. Of course, specific outcomes are addressed through these experiential games. These may be physical or initiative based. Observe progress in the areas of:
- Problem solving using a cooperative approach
- Team planning and time management
- Effective communication and feedback
- Individual and collective commitment
- Handling and resolving conflict
- Participative decision making
- Mutual trust and confidence
- Understanding and valuing differences
- Cooperative use of resources
- Team spirit and mutual support
Action and Reflection
Above all, our experiential team building games incorporate action learning using two components – action and reflection. The format is interactive and highly participatory, at the same time, suited to a variety of learning styles. At first structured initiatives form the basis of the programs. Next, it’s followed by group discussion. In fact, as the team goes through each activity, participants get a better understanding of how to inspire and access the human resources in their group.
The format for our action learning programs are fairly standard. On the other hand, the detail of the specific design varies considerably, depending on the objectives of the course. As learning is a process, our program details remain flexible reflecting the needs of the team at any particular moment.
The general outline of our action learning and initiative based programs are usually as follows:
- Introduction: Warm ups and ice-breakers
- Participation: Team members participate based on equality
- Problem Solving and Trust Building: Activities are carefully selected and sequence, based on initial needs assessment
- Reflection: A group discussion assists the team with valuable information. Build leadership skills, trust, confidence and teamwork through insights and feedback
- Closure: Take learnings back to the workplace
We have a full range of games and activities that are suitable for both outdoors and indoors, and perfect for those winter conferences and team building sessions.
Specifically, this range of non-physical games are designed for improvement of communication, teamwork and lateral thought. In particular, the type of games offered for each event will vary dependent upon the outcome required by the group.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeTeambuilding
Activity Level Moderate